Java Developer- Spring Boot & Big Data (Cyber Security – Up to £50K)
Java Developer | Cyber Security | Hibernate, Hadoop, Cassandra | Free Parking | Great Social Culture | Pension | Private Medical
What does the company do?
These guys are an established, award-winning Cyber Security House in Belfast.
They provide Cyber intelligence from internal and external threats to global clients – they strive to be one-step ahead of the hackers and alert clients before the threat happens!
This is a unique role for a skilled Java Developer to join the fast-paced and exciting Cyber Security sector!
What will I be doing as a Java Developer?
- Work on greenfield projects within the Cyber Security Industry
- Work on CI/CD and gain exposure into Big Data Technologies – Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Cassandra
What do I need to secure this job as a Java Developer?
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Java & Hibernate
- Exposure to Big Data products. They use Elasticsearch but Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB is also accepted!
Why should I be interested in this Java Developer role?
- Salary up to £50,000
- Free parking
- Private medical
- Generous holidays
- Excellent training provided and career progression opportunities
- Great social culture – relaxed office with a pool table and a snack fridge
Apply below or drop me a message to find out more!
Experience: 1-2 yrs