Java Developer (£45K – Cross-Training Opportunities)
Java Developer |2-4 years’ Experience | Salary up to £45,000 | Pension | Bonus Scheme | On-Going Training Courses | Sociable Work Environment | Full Stack Tech: Full Stack, Kafka, Spark, AWS.
What does the Company Do?
Evolving from vast experience in data analytics within the capital markets sector, this company are at the forefront of cutting-edge analytics and real time trading software. In Belfast for close to a decade, this company have operated under the radar with relentless efficiency in recent years but now is the time to diversify into some truly exciting projects.
Why should I be interested in this Java Developer role?
- Salary up to £45,000
- Bonus Scheme
- Sociable and great working environment
- Regular Training courses
- Bespoke training and development plans.
What will I be doing as a Java Developer?
- Tech Stack: Java, Spring Boot, Docker, Kafka, Spark, AWS, DevOps, Azure – exposure to these and opportunity to learn other languages if you wish – this will enable you to become a well-rounded developer
- Variety of work on the horizon with projects in Cybersecurity, IoT, predictive analytics and smart energy – work on multiple projects at a time
What do I need to secure this job as a Java Developer?
- Educated to a degree level with 2-4 years’ experience in Java
- Eager to learn and upskill within a great team of developers
For a chat about this exciting Java Developer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Conor Mullan a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this Java Developer role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 1-2 yrs