An exciting new IT Support Engineer position has become available at a growing financial company based in Belfast. You will have the opportunity to be part of this growing team and learn exciting new technologies!
What will I be doing in this IT Support Engineer position?
We are looking for someone who has a passion for troubleshooting and solving difficult technical issues. This is an exciting opportunity as you will be able to learn new technologies and progress your own technical knowledge. You will work as part of a team and individually in resolving technical issues whilst offering a high level of service to each client.
What do I need to secure this IT Support Engineer position?
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an IT support role.
- Strong troubleshooting experience required for this role.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory and Exchange.
- Also, experience with networking is preferred (DNS and TCP/IP).
Why should I be interested in this IT Support Engineer position?
- Up to £28,000 Salary
- Health Plan
- Belfast City Centre Location
- Training Opportunities
- Exposure to new Technologies
For a confidential chat about this IT Support Engineer position please give Andrew Sheppard a call on 02895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 1-2 yrs