IT Support Engineer (Level 2)
A great opportunity has become available to join an IT Solutions company in Belfast. With continued success they are going through a massive period of growth. If you are looking to expand your IT knowledge and build on your current skillset, this would be a perfect workplace to do so.
Why should I be interested in this IT Support Engineer role?
- Up to £30,000 salary.
- Pension plan.
- Exposure to new technologies.
- Fantastic training opportunities.
- Free on-site car parking.
What will I be doing as an IT Support Engineer?
- Deliver 2nd Line Level support to help resolve technical issues.
- Manage technical support cases accordingly and escalate if required following company procedures.
- Support the networking team with router and switches configuration.
What do I need to get this IT Support Engineer position?
- 2 years' minimum Level 2 technical support experience.
- Experience supporting a Windows environment.
- Demonstrable experience in configuring routers & switches (Ideally Cisco - experience can be inside or outside of work experience)
- Be able to work within a team and individually when required.
- Be open to learning new technologies.
For a chat about this exciting IT Support Engineer role in the strictest confidence please give Andrew Sheppard a call – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 1-2 yrs