*Remote interviews and on-boarding*
Network Engineer - Third Line
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to showcase your third line network engineering skills? Here's your chance to join a fast paced, Belfast based financial services company with many years of proven success! Join their global infrastructure support team looking after their global infrastructure from their IT hub in Belfast. With a 75/25 split between third line support and exciting project work.
This technology hub digitises everything from commodities trading, brokering between investment banks and AI driven investment management - pushing their clients to outperform through alternative avenues. For this, communication is of paramount importance so you will gain exposure to ultra low latency trading comms!
What's in it for me?
- Market leading salary in the £45-55k range - topped up with an annual bonus!
- Private healthcare and on-site gym
- Competitively matched pension
- The flexibility to work from home even after lock-down
- Work with the most up to date technology in an ever evolving industry
- Endless training opportunities from day 1
- Small, tight-knit team with the aim of empowering team members
What will I bring?
- 5+ years’ experience in a network engineering role
- The ability to work at third level
- Strong knowledge of routing and switching protocols (OSPF/BGP)
- Knowledge of firewall technology
- Ability to manage complex LAN/WAN networks
- Experience with Cisco platforms
What to do next:
For further details, give Chantelle at RealTime Recruitment a call or hit the “Apply Now” button.
Experience: 4-5 yrs