The group chat has spoken – everyone has decided - it’s time to meet up… but when?
Sam has the kids this weekend, Jordan has a thing, Jo is busy that weekend, Charlie has to take the fish to the vet
It's your time to shine…
You are the master organiser, you know what everyone is doing and when, you hold it together, you keep it moving forward, you don’t coup under the pressure
SUCCESS! You made it out for pints – 6 weeks from the original idea – but it still counts!
If you are the one that keeps things running and are currently working in the cybersecurity sector– this could be the one for you!
WHY SHOULD YOU? –
- Get your foot in the door in the security sector and kickstart your career
- Equity and Bonus, own a piece of your company and be rewarded when you succeed
- Training and development, achieve and grow backed by your company
CAN YOU? –
- Bring at least one year in a similar role to the table?
- Confidently talk through the latest in the threat landscape?
- Work with other teams and stakeholders to keep them in the loop?
WHO AM I WORKING FOR? –
A global company with over 4000 employees’, running major projects out of their Belfast offices with the States supporting. If you aren’t passionate about cybersecurity, this probably isn’t the one for you! These guys put A LOT into their security teams across the world – they are constantly facing threats and attacks and they are looking for people with potential and enthusiasm to prevent breaches!
I’M IN! NOW WHAT? –
Drop Claire McAllister a call for a chat, or pop over an email if that’s easier. You can also find me on LinkedIn!
Experience: 0-1 yrs