Head of Architecture – Software – FinTech – Belfast
Rare external senior opportunity to join a locally based software centre in high-growth mode! Highly competitive Basic Salary – plus an attractive bonus structure!
The Role - Head of Architecture
Head of Architecture role within once of Belfast’s fastest growing software delivery centres. Working closely with the CTO, you will be fully accountable for the technology vision and strategy roadmap enabling the company to achieve its ambitious Belfast growth targets. As Head of Architecture, you will lead and inspire a team of Architects, fostering an environment of innovation - enabling the team to express themselves and deliver state of the art solutions A key senior technology leadership role, you will be a key stakeholder in the future of the business. Working closely with senior management across the business, you will sell, challenge and influence to ensure that technology is at the forefront of driving the business and is the key differentiator in the increasingly competitive world of finance.
What does the company do?
Off the back of a hugely successful merger, this company have propelled themselves to the forefront of the FinTech industry and have become renowned in this space. Belfast has been chosen as the prime location for their Technology Centre and this has fuelled the migration of high profile projects this migration has afforded the opportunity to re-write and upgrade many applications. The intention is to quadruple the existing headcount in the coming years – and as Head of Architecture you will play a key part in the growth and technical strategy of the Belfast operation.
Why should I be interested in this Head of Architecture role?
- Highly competitive Basic Salary – plus an attractive bonus structure
- Rare external opportunity to join a locally based software centre in high-growth mode
- Join a company that holds honesty, respect, integrity and excellence as core values
- Highly modern office space – in Belfast City Centre - with a fantastic internal culture
- Senior Management experience within a software delivery environment – delivering enterprise scale, software applications across multiple teams – in Agile development environments
- Experience in an architectural capacity within a software delivery programme
- Financial services experience - Knowledge of Financial Markets, Systems and Products would be extremely advantageous
For more information about this Head of Architecture role (or any other) please apply via the link below – or call Claire Nixon at RealTime Recruitment for a confidential chat.
Experience: 0 yrs