Hardware Design Engineers – up to £45k – Connect Your Heart!
Who could have imagined back in the day of the Nokia 3310 that we would now be unlocking our phones with our fingerprints and faces?
Would you believe instead of our fingers and faces, we can now use our hearts to secure our devices and monitor our progress?
What’s in it for me?
- Develop innovative hardware solutions optimising the future of ECG biometrics and become a leader in this new age development
- £45k for at least 3 years’ experience giving you the chance to move into a senior role with a healthy salary
- Voice your expertise by consulting with clients to improve their designs and pave the way as an expert in the connectable field
- A generous holiday pot of 33 days to help you balance work life with home life
- Private medical cover to ensure your heart is in good working order to connect other peoples’ hearts
What will I bring to the table?
- 1-3 years' (junior) or 3+ years’ (senior) PCB design (both digital and analog)
- Technical understanding of PCB design and confidence to consult with stakeholders
- Have a passion for connected technology and the use of ECG
Who will you be working with?
A local tech company founded in 2002 who spent the first seven years’ researching the feasibility of ECG. They have now patented ECG for a range of technological uses and are leading the way for the future of biometrics. Named as one of 2018’s “fastest growing tech companies” they are scaling up and expanding the team looking for Junior and Senior Hardware Design Engineers. Are you ready to connect your heart?
Call Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment today to get connecting.
Experience: 0 yrs