My client is a multi award winning software security house at the heart of Belfast's tech scene. With projects focusing on protecting clients on the dark web this is a genuine opportunity make a difference in an emerging field.
Always striving to stay one step ahead of hackers, this company provide Cyber intelligence from internal & external threats to a growing number of international clients.
The succesful candidate will join a swelling team of highly skilled software engineers, UX designers, data scientists and cyber-analysts who continually break the barriers of what's possible in cyber intelligence and data breach detection.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Java Software Engineer you will be required to work within an agile scrum team to:
- Develop and deliver a scalable backend infrastructure
- Develop APIs that integrate backend and frontend systems dynamically
- Ensure quality of the application in order that a highly optimised user experience is delivered
- Extend and document public-facing APIs
- Deliver to the product roadmap and provide input to new features
- 1 year placement working with Java
- Knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with XML, JSON, REST
- Knowledge of Big Data products
- Desirable: Message broker knowledge (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis or similar)
Why should I be interested?
- Opportunity to join a small yet motivated team making a real difference
- Innovation is encouraged - no unnessary bureaucracy when it comes to making decisions
- Chance to work and learn alongside the CTO / CEO
- Paid training opportunities – AWS/Elastic Search
- Healthcare plan
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Training/ conference budget
- Occasional team lunch / dinner
- City Centre location with free parking!
For a chat about this exciting Graduate Developer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please contact Conor Mullan.
If this Graduate Developer role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs