Funds Analyst – Belfast- 12-month Fixed Term Contract- Up to £80K
Who will I be working for?
A global leader within capital markets and funds is currently looking to add to their team in Belfast on a fixed term basis. With their recent acquisition, they have a huge amount of project work available, especially within the integration and Data Analysis space as they integrate and migrate the core business applications. The role’s primary responsibility is to support the Integration project in all aspects of data analysis, data migration and application integration related to the future global use of the company’s’ business application
What experience do I need?
- Strong background in system analysis, data analysis, data management, reporting, planning and business intelligence as well as operational and risk knowledge
- Strong knowledge within the funds industry
- Experience of general application migration and integration is key for this position
- Experienced in web services, Alteryx, UIPath
- You will have experience in carrying out data analysis and data migration between legacy and new systems
- eFront experience is highly sought after for this role!
What is in it for me?
- 12-month fixed term contract- potential for extension or permanent employment
- Up to £80K basic salary
- Remote working options
For more information please contact Emma Douds today!
Experience: 0 yrs