Full Stack Java Engineer (Contract)
A large, successful consultancy firm, based in NI and UK, who are driving the way in digitalisation are currently seeking Senior Full Stack Java Contractors. The team utilises core server-side Java (Java 8) as well as bleeding edge full stack tech. They are advocates for working in an Agile environment.
Excellent opportunity to work on an exciting, long-term project, for a well-known company, based in Birmingham/Cheshire- that delivers critical IT digital solutions for various clients. This is an innovative organisation that is changing the way companies operate, and they have a massive impact on the way humans interact with critical applications.
What do I need to get this job?
As a Senior Full Stack Java Engineer you will ideally possess:
- Excellent Java background
- Technical Skills: Java8, SpringBoot, Microservices
- Agile experience
- Good understanding of DevOps and CI/CD processes
- Any Cloud experience would be advantageous (AWS, Google or Azure)
- 6 Month contract- highly likely to be extended
- Up to £550 per day
- Work from home 1 day per week- though must be onsite with client in UK for 4 days
For more information, please call Emma Douds on 028 95211121 in the strictest confidence.
Interested in Contracting?
Get in touch today for some expert and confidential advice to help you make move onto the contract market.
If this is not the role for you but know someone that might be interested- you can refer them to us and if we place them, you will receive a £250 voucher.
Experience: 0 yrs