Full-Stack Software Engineer- Java, React.JS, AWS (Health Sector Disruptor)
Full-Stack Engineer | Mid-Level | Flexible Working | WFH 1 Day | Personal Development Plan | Bonus Scheme | Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance | Java, React.JS
What does the company do?
My client has grown to become a major disruptor in the Healthcare Sector. Already a primary player in the US, this company set-up a specialised development hub in Belfast tasked with driving the next stage of innovation.
You’ll join as a Full-Stack Software Engineer in a risk-free autonomous environment intent on continuing this disruption of current health product and plan management offerings in the market.
Overall tech stack inclusive of: Java, Spring Boot, React.JS, DevOps (AWS/Azure), Docker, Kubernetes
Why should I be interested in this role as a Java Engineer?
- Excellent salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 35 days holiday (including stats)
- 5% pension
- 10% Bonus
- Life assurance and wellness programme
- Potential for share options
- Flexible working – including working from home and early start/finish times
- A tailored and structured personal development plan (AWS / Salesforce accreditations) – fully expensed
What will I be doing as a Java Engineer
- Work on a brand-new Belfast owned product
- Help define the future of a ground-breaking SaaS product that is multi-tenanted, and cloud hosted
- Fast track your development by taking advantage of the professional accreditations on offer
- Use the latest tech to innovate & optimise
What do I need to get this job as a Java Engineer?
- Strong experience working with Java
- Genuine ambition and enthusiasm and a willingness to work with the latest technologies to drive innovation
- A great team player who is looking to learn and upskill
For a chat about this role as a Full-Stack Engineer (or any other) please contact Conor Mullan on 02895 211 121 in strictest confidence or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Java Engineer role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 1-2 yrs