Full-Stack Engineer (Java) – Ethical IOT, Tech for Good | Up to £50,000
Full-Stack Engineer Software Engineer (Java) | Senior Level | Tech for good | Up to £50,000 | Flexible Working | Equity| Personal Development Plan | Opportunity to make a real difference | Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
Would you like the opportunity to genuinely improve peoples’ lives?
This company’s product typifies the phrase ‘tech for good’.
What does the company do?
Renowned for their breakthroughs in ethical IOT devices, my client are one of the most exciting Software product houses in Belfast. Established with the goal of designing fresh IOT devices, my client is growing their Java team to improve the user experience for their growing customer base.
The chosen Full-Stack Engineer will join a multidimensional team spanning software, hardware, AI, cloud computing and machine learning.
Overall tech stack inclusive of: Java, Spring Boot, Web Services (REST, JSON), Hibernate, AWS
What will I be doing as a Full-Stack Software Engineer (Java)?
- Design, define & create new features within cross-functional teams
- Maximize development capability by continuously introducing, reviewing and implementing new tech
- Improve application process
- Show technical leadership
What do I need to get this job as a Full-Stack Software Engineer (Java)?
- Strong Java
- Spring framework / Spring Boot, Hibernate / JPA
- Experience with Web Services
- Agile / Scrum
Why should I be interested in this role as a Java Engineer?
- Opportunity to genuinely improve peoples’ lives and make a real difference!
- You will have the autonomy to influence & steer the technical roadmap
- Excellent salary
- Flexible working – Including Work from home options
- Work with a modern stack - Serverless, Cloud tech, proper CI/CD, very lean – following agile
For a chat about this role as a Full-Stack Software Engineer (Java) (or any other) please contact Conor Mullan on 02895 211 121 in strictest confidence or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 yrs