Full-Stack Developer (Future CTO)
The Role – Full-Stack Developer
A challenging role for an experienced Full-Stack Developer is available now. This opportunity is not to be missed as you will become a pivotal member of a forward-thinking business on the cusp of global expansion.
What does the company do?
The company have developed an innovative and successful platform within the area of temporary staffing. This already boasts thousands of registered users and processes an impressive number of bookings. The next step is to find a driven Full-Stack Developer to lead further development and commercialisation of the system into a software as a service product. They view themselves as a technology company and have a focus on responsive Web and Mobile applications.
Tech stack: HTML/CSS, Mobile Development (iOS & Android), PHP, MySQL, Node, Git
Why should I be interested in this Full-Stack Developer role?
- Huge professional growth potential – role earmarked for a future CTO
- Be the first in-house developer – autonomy to make your mark
- Have direct contact with the Managing Directors
- Hire and nurture a talented engineering team in Belfast as the business expands around you
- Direct influence on the development tools and techniques now and in the future
- Creative freedom when implementing changes or exciting new features with no red tape
- Embed yourself now within a company with exciting growth plans
- Accessible location with a move to a new office space on the horizon
- Relaxed office environment
- Potential for a high level of working flexibility including flexitime and occasional working from home options
Company Benefits for a Full-Stack Developer may include:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Pension scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Exciting trips to the US, Australia and Europe to speak with potential clients – this will only be a few times a year
What do I need to get this Full-Stack Developer role?
- 4+ years commercial experience developing and deploying software
- Working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, NodeJS
- Mobile development experience is highly desirable
For more information about this Full-Stack Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link.
Alternatively, if this role is not right for you, share it with your network of family and friends and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 3-4 yrs