Full-Stack Software Developer (AI in e-Learning)
Full-Stack Software Developer
Expert e-Learning solutions provider
Belfast City Centre | Salary up to £40,000
What does the company do?
A front runner within the e-learning space and with a strong track record to back it up, this company has gone from strength to strength since its inception a little over a decade ago. The overall vision here is to deliver word class software solutions that drive real business improvement to hundreds of clients in both private and public-sectors with total end users in the millions! Regularly receiving ‘Best Company’ accolades and investing strongly in people makes this opportunity an attractive one for any Full-Stack Software Developers seeking a fresh and inviting environment.
Why should I be interested in this Full-Stack Developer role?
- A culture that is built on technology and innovation to provide high-quality e-learning services
- Utilise experience to collaborate, deliver robust and reliable code and produce quality solutions that meet complex requirements
- There is a strong spread of Greenfield work here across the product suite
- A progressive and forward-thinking tech stack – including projects that utilise AI, service architecture and Cloud technologies like AWS
- Award winning recognition for their investment in employees
- A particularly impressive staff retention rate – staff stay with this company simply because it’s a great place to work!
- Expansion plans are already in full flow with two new sites opened across the UK and the recent acquisition of a similar company
Benefits for a Full-Stack Software Developer include:
- Salary up to £40,000
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Generous pension package
- 25 annual leave days + bank holidays
- Flexible working options
- Life Insurance
- Strong family friendly policies
- Working from home by agreement on an individual basis
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual reviews every May
- Socially responsible company – 2 volunteer days permitted
- Pizza Friday once a month – youthful and casual culture
What do I need to secure this Full-Stack Software Developer job?
- Ideally 3 or more years professional experience in Software Development
For more information about this Full-Stack Software Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 2-3 yrs