Front-End Web Developer (Digital Agency)
Front-End Web Developer
Renowned Digital Agency | Belfast City Centre
Social team and fantastic culture
What does the company do?
The company is widely trusted to delivery top quality solutions across a range of services including Design, Branding and Web Development. They work with a plethora of top-quality clients across the UK and further afield – many of which are well-known house hold names.
Why should I be interested in this Front-End Web Developer role?
- Work closely with well-known clients – this may be on site or from the office, there are no closed doors and exposure here could be invaluable to your development
- Join an established and growing company
- Opportunity to travel outside of Europe to interact with clients – this is not a requirement
- Gain experience working across a varied range of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have your opinion valued and skills put to the test
Benefits for a Front-End Web Developer include:
- Salary up to £40,000
- Company pension
- MacBook or Laptop provided
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Regular team events – lunches, breakfasts and social events
What do I need to secure this Front-End Web Developer job?
- At least 2 years professional experience in a Front-End Web Development capacity
For more information about this Front-End Web Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 1-2 yrs