Front-End Software Engineer (Belfast’s Best Benefits Package)
Front-End Software Engineer
Greenfield Projects | Big Data | Machine Learning | Fraud Protection
Belfast City Centre | Salary up to £50,000 + Equity
What does the company do?
An exciting FDI to the Belfast market, this company is one of the largest fraud protection providers in the US with almost half a billion worth of products protected globally to date. With the introduction of a new R&D technology centre to Belfast City, this company are revolutionising how retailers are protected from online fraud, especially amongst their growing number of European customers.
Why should I be interested in this Front-End Software Engineer role?
- Exciting use of big data and machine learning to push the boundaries of what’s possible in fraud protection – doing things that haven’t been done before
- New R&D centre where colleagues are truly passionate about product and engineering
- Ambitious growth plans moving forward with intentions to hire up to 150 tech focused professionals including software engineers and data scientists
- Modern office space in the Belfast City Centre
- High level of autonomy and ownership regarding projects
- This opportunity offers genuine greenfield work and innovation is actively encouraged
- No offshore collaboration – this is viewed as impractical and not best practice
- Work for a company that has genuine “most innovative” accolades to its name
Benefits for a Front-End Software Engineer include:
- Competitive salary - £40,000 - £50,000
- Up to 10% bonus
- Expenses covered - £75 per month
- Lunch allowance – £11 per day
- Pension matched up to 8%
- 25 days annual leave + 10 stats
- Flexible working hours – including working from home options
- Excellent paternity & maternity cover
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Shares and equity
What do I need to secure this Front-End Software Engineer job?
- Degree educated in Computer Science or similar field
- Solid experience with build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
For more information about this Front-End Software Engineer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs