Front-End Engineer (React/React Native/Xamarin)
The Role – Front-End Engineer
Genuinely one of the most motivating opportunities in Belfast now for a driven Front-End Engineer who is excited about the prospect of growing within a successful local start-up.
What does the company do?
The company have developed a bespoke all-in-one E-commerce platform that is at the forefront of fuelling online sales for boutique stores, SME clients and large corporations alike. It provides a real time, intelligent and automated connection between suppliers, retailers and couriers to manage the end-to-end E-commerce process effectively and efficiently.
Why should I be interested in this Front-End Engineer role?
- The CEO of this company is a hugely successful entrepreneur with a proven track record of building successful ventures from the ground up
- Work alongside one of the most prominent CTO’s in the local market who is keen to breed a culture of learning – exposure to technologies outside your area of expertise means you’ll become a polyglot developer if you wish
- Join the company at a period of explosive growth – things have taken off exponentially in recent months and with over 200 clients already signed up, the future is bright
- Further investments in the pipeline meaning 2019 is going to be another successful year
- Absolutely no legacy work involved here – the overall tech stack is very modern with everything being built in React and .Net Core!
- No travel requirements, however if you are seeking to enhance your client facing skills this can be incorporated into your development plan
- Relaxed office environment that can facilitate working flexibility when required and within reason
- Join at a time of evolution and be part of something at the grassroots level – people in the door now will find the joint achievements extremely rewarding
- City Centre office space
Benefits for a Front-End Engineer include:
- Competitive salary up to £45,000
- Annual salary reviews
- Standard government pension
- Potential profit share/stock options as the company flourishes
What do I need to secure this Front-End Engineer job?
- Approx 3/4 + years’ experience in a commercial setting producing high quality Front-End solutions
- Understanding of a modern Front-End stack and experience with Microservices Architecture
- Experience in a start-up environment may be beneficial but is not essential
For more information about this Front-End Engineer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 2-3 yrs