Front-End Engineer (React/Node/Vue/Angular)
The Role – Front-End Engineer
This a phenomenal Front-End Engineer vacancy with a top client based in Belfast City Centre.
What does the company do?
This company, despite its modest size, is punching well above its weight when it comes to delivering best in class digital product solutions for an enviable portfolio of outstanding clients. Combining the best talent across disciplines such as Engineering, Design and Product Strategy my client strives to engage with large organisations who are revolutionising business models and digitising their revenue streams. They focus on the core components but to a world-class standard.
Why should I be interested in this Front-End Engineer role?
- Work with the latest technologies – React and React Native specifically but better still, you will play a big part in defining what direction the tech stack goes in the future
- Genuine encouragement to test the boundaries and ‘go against the grain’ – why do it the way you always have when you can challenge yourself to do something new and diverse?
- ‘Conformity’ is frowned upon – your colleagues are innovators and pioneers within tech
- Exciting growth plans on the horizon with intention to double the size of the team over the next 12-18 months – get in now and be part of the journey
- Hugely autonomous culture
- No shortage of outstanding projects, especially with a six figure, multi-year deal just secured
- Exposure to a huge variety of clients across industries such as E-Commerce, Banking, Sport and everything in-between – I guarantee you will know many of these by name
- Work in a liberating environment with Designers and Engineers taking the lead on projects – get the work done, but do it how, where and when you like!
- Desirable office space in Belfast City Centre – plenty of room to grow
- The company have invested in their own side projects which have seen meteoric success – the sky is the limit here with regards to innovation. Think AI and Machine Learning!
Benefits for a Front-End Engineer include:
- Salary up to £50,000 (however this is not rigid for the right people)
- City Centre office space
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Extremely flexible working arrangements, including working from home
What do I need to secure this Front-End Engineer job?
- 3+ years commercial experience working on scalable digital web solutions in a test-driven development environment
- High proficiency using React/React Native is preferred – however Vue, Angular and Node are all of strong interest
For more information about this Front-End Engineer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 2-3 yrs