Front-End Developer (Multiple vacancies at various levels)
Front-End Developer | World-Class Digital Consultancy
Belfast City Centre & Travel to Client Site
Agile Teams | Outstanding Benefits Package
What does the company do?
There can be no doubt that this Digital Consultancy is one of the most renowned employers of technology professionals in Belfast. Working on world-class digital solutions for a plethora of first-rate global clients, it’s undeniable that your career here will be enriched by the quality of colleagues, exposure to bleeding-edge technologies and progression opportunities that can rarely be matched in the local market.
When fusing technology, strategy and design to a top-class standard, this company can be forgiven for expecting some level of client interaction. There are no illusions here - occasionally you will be working directly with the end client, at their office, on their site and typically in mainland UK. Admittedly this travel won’t suit everyone, but the (financial) rewards are rife for someone who can embrace this lifestyle.
Why should I be interested in this Front-End Developer role?
- The work is varied and can see your expertise deployed in financial, public or private sectors
- Outstanding training and up-skilling opportunities for both technical and soft-skills – typically this is 80% on the job and 20% course focused
- Smaller Agile feature teams within the wider organisation mean a collaborative start-up culture is embraced
- It would be fair to say that fewer organisations offer the rapid career progression that this client can – especially between the 2-7 experience year bracket
- Ongoing professional development can see high performers rewarded with attendance at global technology summits (e.g. Boston, Berlin, San Francisco)
- A strong culture of internal promotions – this happens every year
- Monthly social events for all teams!
Benefits for a Front-End Developer include:
- Salary up to £70,000
- Up to 15% bonus
- Up to £6,000 in flexible benefits (cash or enhanced package)
- Pension matched to 8%
- 34 days leave (including stats)
- Outstanding overall package - life assurance, medical cover and more
What do I need to secure this Front-End Developer job?
- At least 3 years professional experience in Agile software development – ideally Front-End focussed
- Ability to travel as part of your duties (weekly at worst but occasionally less)
For more information about this Front-End Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 2-3 yrs