Front-End Developer (Intermediate to Principal Level)
The Role – Front-End Developer – Multiple Positions Available
My client is seeking a talented Front-End Developer to join them as they embark on an exciting period of growth following a successful merger in recent years. It’s worth noting that there are multiple positions available here at various levels (Intermediate through to Principal) so there’s plenty of opportunity on offer!
What does the company do?
Off the back of a hugely successful merger, this company have propelled themselves to the forefront of the FinTech industry and have become renowned in this space. Belfast has been chosen as the prime location for their Technology Centre and this has fuelled the migration of high profile projects from London. This migration has afforded the opportunity to re-write applications from the ground up and as a Front-End Developer joining a development team close to 100 strong, you’ll be doing just that. All with the latest technologies of course! The intention is to quadruple the existing headcount in the coming years, so a Front-End Developer interested in working with great people, great projects in a great location should waste no time in applying.
Why should I be interested in this Front-End Developer role?
- Work with one of the best Site Leads in the industry
- Join a company that holds honesty, respect, integrity and excellence as core values
- Idyllic office space with a modern feel and fantastic internal culture
- Opportunity to influence how products are written and what tech stacks or technologies are used
- Fantastic growth opportunities both personally and professionally
- Exposure to Blue-Chip clients in the fast paced and ever-changing world of trading technology
Benefits for a Front-End Developer include:
- Salary up to £55,000 – depending on level of role
- 10% bonus
- Healthcare package
- 23 days annual leave + 10 stat days
- Potential for flexible working practices on an ad hoc basis
What do I need to secure this Front-End Developer job?
- At least 2+ years commercial experience developing solutions for the Front-End (more experience required for Senior/Principal positions)
- Knowledge of any other OOP language will be beneficial
- Financial sector experience is highly desirable
For more information about this Front-End Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 1-2 yrs