.Net Software Engineer - Financial Services
The Role – .Net Software Developer
.Net/C# Developer | Belfast City Centre | Financial Services | Room for progression | Excellent Development opportunities | Up to £48,000 | Dynamic Team | Excellent culture | Cutting-edge technology | Graduate
What does the company do?
This company is a leading software provider within the business application sector, operating on a global scale. With over 30 years’ experience this company is committed to improving their field of expertise through innovative software solutions. With innovation as one of their core values in a positive and supportive environment, this company places a huge emphasises on the attraction and development of some of the best talent for the future. Promotion is a very realistic prospect as our most recent placement within this company has already been promoted after 3 months of starting in the role.
Why should I be interested in this .Net Software Developer role?
- Making a difference in a very real and tangible way – working in an environment where you can have an impact on the product
- A great opportunity for someone looking to build and develop a career in .Net development
- Fantastic opportunity to work with Angular5 & Cloud based applications
- Join a dynamic and growing team containing some of the best talent in Belfast
- Working on a range of platforms including, browsers, tablets and mobiles
- You will have the chance to work on cutting-edge solutions for cloud based and mobile applications
Company Benefits for an .Net Software Developer include:
- Salary up to £40,000 (however all levels are being considered)
- Paid overtime at all levels
- 10% annual bonus paid quarterly
- Regular social events
- Strong culture of internal promotions
- Fantastic offices in a great Belfast City Centre location
- Nearby affordable parking and close to public transport
What do I need to get this .Net Software Developer job?
- Experience with C# / .Net
For more information about this .Net Software Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Josh Oliver on 02895 211 121 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme.
Experience: 0 yrs