Field Application Engineer (Network-Security - Up to £65k)
Field Application Engineer| C/C++ | Network Security Analytics | Hardware&Software | Highly Competitive Salary | |Belfast | Exciting New Projects | Flexi-Time | 30 Days Holidays | Free Parking |
What does the company do?
A home-grown Network Security Analytics company are seeking a Field Application Engineer to join their innovative, forward thinking team who are making a real impact in the network security space. Their best in its class product is sought after by a plethora of Tier 1 clients worldwide to identify and prevent intrusion on important networks.
The Field Application Engineer will be the first point of technical support between the customer, the sales team and the engineering team. You will provide technical expertise in both software and hardware to create solutions to prevent technical barriers for clients. This role requires a person with a high level of technical expertise, excellent communication skills and customer facing experience.
Why should I be interested in this Field Application Engineer (C++)?
- Belfast location
- Innovative technology
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- 3x life assurance
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holidays per year (increases with length of service)
- Group Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Easy-going and collaborative company culture
What will I be doing as a Field Application Engineer?
- You will be involved in highly confidential, network security projects involving Tier 1 companies in the US
- Work with a team of experts at all stages of the product lifecycle
- Interact with the project team and liaise with customers to provide innovative solutions
What do I need to secure this job as Field Application Engineer?
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline e.g. Computer Science, Electronic Engineering
- Proficient with Linux platforms
- Experience with both software and hardware development e.g. FPGA and Xilinx programming
- Excellent communication skills with experience in a customer facing role
- Experience with Ruby, Python or Java
- Experience with embedded systems
- Strong C/C++ troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of network communication protocols
For a chat about this Field Application Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Chantelle Workman a call on 02895 211 121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs