Engineering Manager (Technical Leadership Opportunity)
Next Generation Data Platform | Established Team
Belfast City Centre | Salary up to £70,000
70% management | 30% technical
What does the company do?
Globally, this company is recognised as the market leader when it comes to Software Asset Management & Cloud Management. Their progressive platforms help drive success for thousands of companies across the globe by providing pivotal market insight and business solutions.
Why should I be interested in this Engineering Manager role?
- This is a valued leadership role within the business which will encourage you to drive efficiency and excellence
- Opportunity to lead a team of approximately 10 software professionals across multiple disciplines
- Work with a modern and progressive tech stack on a market leading platform
- This company genuinely values the local development community – sponsoring events, providing speakers and hosting regular meet-ups
- The business is constantly evolving – partnering with smaller businesses along the way to enhance the reach and expertise of the whole organisation
Benefits for an Engineering Manager include:
- Salary up to £70,000
- 15% annual bonus
- 5% pension (no employee contribution required)
- Excellent work-life balance – flexible working
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Critical illness
- Stock options
- Perks card
- Childcare vouchers
What do I need to secure this Engineering Manager position?
- A technical background with high level knowledge of two mainstream coding languages
- Industry experience with AWS, Agile delivery methods and CI/CD pipelines
- Demonstratable leadership qualities
For more information about this Engineering Manager role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 0 yrs