Engineering Manager (Hands On) - Health Sector Disruptor- Up to £90k
* Netflix redefined TV *
* Uber revolutionised Taxis *
* Monzo reinvented banking *
Now you can be part of the next major disruption in the health sector!
You’ll be a good fit if:
- You’ve been enjoying your role as a lead engineer and fancy taking a step up to the next level
- You want to gather valuable experience that will allow you to progress to CTO In the future
- You enjoy wearing many hats – (Architecture design, DevOps, Cloud, sprint reviews, technical planning)
- You have a genuine passion for technology
- You embrace both Front & Back-end technologies
- You have experience with SAAS and cloud-based development (AWS)
In return you’ll receive:
- Complete freedom to steer technical direction & the 2020 roadmap
- A platform to experiment with the latest tools – if processes can be improved, you’ll have the authority to change things up
- A salary up to £90,000 + a guaranteed bonus of 10%
- Flexitime & 2 days Working from home– avoid your tiring / costly commute
In this role you’ll:
- Steer a brand-new Belfast owned product
- Add to a game-changing, cloud hosted Saas platform
- Solve problems with: Java, Spring Boot, React.JS, DevOps (AWS/Azure), Docker, Kubernetes
Already a primary player in the US, Belfast is now well established as a base to drive the next stage of healthcare disruption. These guys only hire the best, and it’ll be your job to lead a highly skilled team.
Based in the City Centre, there’s a seat waiting to hear your ideas!
For a chat about this hands-on Engineering Manager role hit apply or give me a call!
Experience: 4-5 yrs