Engineering Lead / Site Lead - Cyber - Belfast – Full product ownership
Technical Lead / ambitious first-time Site Lead sought to join a new Cyber Security firm – a role in which you will lead and grow the development team – a small team currently – but with plans to double the team size in the very near future. This organisation is committed to finding the right person to join their team who is going to drive forward the Belfast operation as they expand the team – with full ownership of the product to reside in Belfast.
What does the company do?
Cyber start-up involved in building products to deter cyber terrorists – an exciting domain to be a part of. Although the products are not yet on the open market – they have clients lining up globally – and the future is looking very positive. It’s a great time to come in at the helm – and help steer the current product development through to commercial reality, whilst building and motivating a development team.
Why should I be interested in this Engineering Lead / Site Lead role?
- Excellent basic salary up to £75k pus equity / share options
- Full autonomy given to make team, product development and tooling decisions
- Tech For Good – these products protect everyday citizen for global cyber attacks
- Products developed in Belfast – have major impact in the evolution
- City-Centre location
What do I need to secure this Engineering Lead / Site Lead job?
- Technical leadership experience of small, hands-on teams would be ideal – tech stack experience is open – Java, Go, JS, React, Docker – you will have autonomy in what tech is utilised and when
- Experience in coaching and developing more junior team members
- A willingness to get stuck in for a busy year ahead – as Technical Site Lead you can expect to wear a few hats and this next year will be crucial to the company’s success – with team growth and a busy technical roadmap – the rewards if the products succeed globally will be large
For a confidential chat about this exciting Engineering Manager role (or any other) please give Claire Nixon a call on 02895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs