Embedded Software Consultant (C++)
Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your technical ability through solving complete engineering challenges?
Why not join an innovative consultancy where the work is described as "the excitement of contracting without the risk!"
Why should I be interested?
- Guaranteed variation across Medical, Automotive and Aerospace contracts to keep you on your toes
- Lead the success of the Belfast office giving you the chance to be the technical face of the team
- Build the next generation of developers by getting stuck in alongside them
- Meritocratic salaries giving you the chance to be paid your full worth in a competitive market
- Showcase your experience by providing solutions to top named clients and build on your reputation as an expert consultant
- Work on solving complete engineering challenges in a range of industries to keep building your technical skills
- Work on a contract-based model but with all the permanent benefits: salary, bonus, holidays, sick pay – all the good stuff!
What will you bring to the table?
- You will be a leader with a wealth of technical expertise in at least one of the following industries: medical, automotive, aerospace
- You will have experience with regulated products and safety standards e.g. IEC, SIL, ISO
- You will be proficient in embedded software development with C++
Who will you be working with?
A Safety-Critical Software Consultancy with over 30 years’ experience in Medical, Automotive and Aerospace software solutions are building a Belfast team to replicate the successes of their three already established offices world-wide. They are on the lookout for a star developer to get the team started and get projects off the ground.
If you're redy to showcase your expertise give Chantelle at RealTime Recruitment a call today.
Experience: 0 yrs