Embedded Architect (C++)
Well all know the embedded market in Belfast is saturated with the usual names so how often do you see an exciting new contender?
Well here it is, if you don't want to settle into one industry - why not work work between three - medical, automotive and aerospace!
Why should I be interested?
- Guaranteed variation across Medical, Automotive and Aerospace contracts to keep you on your toes
- Lead the success of the Belfast office giving you the chance to be the technical face of the team
- Build the next generation of developers by getting stuck in alongside them
- Meritocratic salaries giving you the chance to be paid your full worth in a competitive market
- Showcase your experience by providing software solutions to top named clients and build on your reputation as an expert consultant
- Work on a contract-based model but with all the permanent benefits: salary, bonus, holidays, sick pay – all the good stuff!
What will you bring to the table?
- You will be a leader with a wealth of technical expertise in at least one of the following industries: medical, automotive, aerospace
- You will have experience with regulated products and safety standards e.g. IEC, SIL, ISO
- You will be proficient in embedded software development using C++
Who will you be working with?
A Safety-Critical Software Consultancy with over 30 years’ experience in Medical, Automotive and Aerospace software solutions have expanded into Belfast, building a new team replicate the success of three already established offices world-wide.
To be the leader of this exciting new embedded venture - give Claire at RealTime Recruitment a call today.
Experience: 0 yrs