Drupal Developer (Long- term contract- up to 3 years) - Ideal for first contract
A Drupal Developer is needed for a well-established tech focused, managed services company based in Greater Belfast. You will have the responsibility for implementing processes, communication and enforcing high standards throughout your code using Drupal- for one of their province wide clients.
Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 Migration Project - As a Drupal developer you will be developing and maintaining customer facing websites and web applications. You will also have some proficiency with design and creative techniques with the ability to understand and stretch the brand look and feel across all digital assets. This is a rare opportunity for long term security within the contract market in Belfast!
What do I need to get this Drupal Developer role?
- Ability to code at all levels of a web application stack
- Must have Drupal 8 experience
- Ability to translate technical requirements into quality programmed solutions
- At least 2 years proven experience of developing Drupal web solutions: Backend and Front-end Development
- Competitive day rates available
- Up to 3 years Contract
Interested in Contracting?
Get in touch today for some expert and confidential advice to help you make move onto the contract market.
If this is not the role for you but know someone that might be interested- you can refer them to us and if we place them, you will receive a £250 voucher.
Experience: 0 yrs