Director – DevOps and Systems Operations – Belfast
Rare and exciting Senior Engineering opportunity with one of Belfast’s most admired and established Engineering Centres – specialising in Nextgen Cyber Security products. Strategic yet technical opportunity with responsibility to manage and grow out a talented Global Operations team.
The Role - Director – DevOps and Systems Operations
Critical senior role with one of the world’s most impactful and dynamic Cyber Security software companies – with strategic responsibility for production availability and business continuity. You will manage a global team of 8 systems operations professionals with the opportunity to grow out the team in time. You'll be responsible for creating and managing an operational engineering roadmap and leading the global team in the execution of continuous service improvement activities.
What does the company do?
This US firm employs over 2000 staff globally and has been at the forefront of Cyber Security innovation on the global stage – boasting an enviable list of clients, across the globe. They view Belfast as one of their key engineering sites – the Belfast City Centre based Engineering Centre has grown to become one of the coolest and most-respected teams in Belfast- with around 100 highly talented technical professionals - and growing.
Why should I be interested in this Director of DevOps and Systems Operations role?
- Multi-national company with quality products, high calibre teams and strong collaborative culture
- Unbeatable & negotiable basic salary and package – six-figure potential - the firm is keen to hire the best for this critical role
- Outstanding benefits package including Stock Options and free Parking
- City-Centre location
What do I need to secure this Director of DevOps and Systems Operations job?
- Over 10 years senior infrastructure engineering experience (Linux) within production environments – ideally large-scale Linux estates
- Demonstrable experience in strategic senor managerial roles, managing technical infrastructure teams - ideally globally
- Strong technical knowledge of distributed environments, configuration management solutions, cloud infrastructure and virtualization
- Outstanding drive, passion and communication skills
For a confidential chat about this exciting Director – DevOps and Systems Operations role (or any other) please give Claire Nixon a call on 02895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs