DevOps Engineer – Derry or Belfast
It really is the people that make a company and this company has hired some great people over the years and it is no coincidence that they have enjoyed a rapid growth and continued success year on year.
Their product portfolio and customer portfolio has grown – meaning they are on the lookout for more great people to continue this trend.
The DevOps Engineer will be key to making sure internal IT services and customer facing cloud solutions and running smoothly and operating how they should be - at all times.
A stable company is always key and while they have always envisaged success and growth but the nature of the business meant that they actually reached goals much quicker throughout lockdown and furlough!
We’ll get straight to the good bits.
What you will get:
- Leading salary – Up to £50000
- 10% Bonus
- WFH options – even after lockdown
- Access to cutting edge technology
What you will bring:
- Experience in a similar role (Cloud Infrastructure/DevOps/SRE)
- AWS experience is vital (Certifications a bonus)
- Linux Admin skills
- Automation skills in a scripting language
Call Paddy at RealTime or click the ‘apply’ button!
Experience: 0 yrs