What does the Company do?
This company is a small, established, award-winning UK Cyber Security House in Belfast City. They provide Cyber intelligence from internal and external threats to global clients – they strive to be one-step ahead of the hackers and alert clients before the threat happens!
What will I be doing as a DevOps Engineer?
You will be given the opportunity to work on a software platform which provides real-time cyber intelligence, gaining exposure to some of the most innovative technology on the market. You will also hands on with big data tools – ElasticSearch and MongoDB
Why should I be interested in this DevOps Engineer role?
- Salary up to £60,000
- Free on-site parking
- No travel
- Award winning company
- Training budget
- Conference budget
- Healthcare plan
- Generous holiday allowance
- Healthy snack/drink stocked fridge
- Bonus for introducing a new employee
- On-site parking
- Lunch/dinner provided when collaborative team effort required
What do I need to secure this job as a DevOps Engineer?
- Strong experience and working knowledge of AWS (essential)
- Strong experience and working knowledge of Linux/Unix (essential)
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with servers such as Tomcat/ Jetty
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages
- Working knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes
For a chat about this exciting DevOps Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please click the link to apply and chat with Claire McAllister
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs