What does the Company do?
My client is traditionally a powerhouse in the Management Consultancy industry. They identified an opportunity to move into the digital space and have ambitious plans to provide world-class digital solutions to their extensive range of clients. They are committed to creating a working environment where inclusivity and diversity is the norm allowing a supportive culture where their people can thrive.
What will I be doing as a DevOps Engineer?
You will have the chance to be at the fore front of a Global Consultancy’s strategic growth. Having the chance to work alongside global powerhouse’s in everything from the cosmetics industry to the insurance industry – gaining exposure to the latest tech on the market and being developed within your role.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Infrastructure Engineer role?
- Salary up to £70,000
- 10% annual bonus
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days leave + 10 stat days
- Private Healthcare
- Incentives for any travel incurred due to business needs and an allowance of £50 per day
What do I need to secure this job as a DevOps Engineer?
- Experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Experience with cloud automation tools (Jenkins, Terraform, Chef, Puppet etc)
- Experience with containers (Kubernetes, Docker etc)
- Experience with tools such as Splunkand CloudWatch
- Working knowledge of web servers in virtual machines (Linux, Tomcat, Windows Server etc)
For a chat about this exciting DevOps Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please click the link to apply and chat with Claire McAllister
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs