What does the Company do?
My client is a US company with lots of energy and fresh ideas who are growing at an impressive rate and placed in the top 20 of Deloitte’s fast 500 in 2018 for America. Due to this growth they have opened a R&D hub right here in Belfast and they are looking to grow their DevOps team.
What will I be doing as a DevOps Engineer?
As the company's first DevOps Engineer in Belfast you will be working closely with other teams on enterprise level products and projects in a fast-paced environment ensuring scalability while constantly improving performance in a secure environment. My client plans to grow this team, leaving potential for progression. You will also gain invaluable experience working with automation tools such as Chef and Ansible.
Why should I be interested in this DevOps Engineer role?
- Salary Up to £65,000
- Flexible Working Hours
- 2 day’s working from home possible after completion of probation
- You can be reimbursed up to £75 each month for travel expenses
- Holidays 25 days + 10 stats
- Free lunch every day
- Pension – Matched up to 8%
- 4x Salary Life Insurance
- Shares & Equity
- 12 weeks full paid paternity/maternity
- Bonus Scheme – paid every 6 months:
What do I need to secure this job as a DevOps Engineer?
- Experience with Python or Java (essential)
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS)
- Experience with Kubernetes or equivalent
For a chat about this exciting DevOps Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please click the link to apply and chat with Claire McAllister
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs