What does the company do?
My client is a market leading managed service provider who supports some of the world’s biggest organisations. This team has extensive opportunities for progression in a business that is big enough to offer advancement, but still small enough that your ideas can and will be heard!
What will I be doing as a Database Developer?
You will be proactive managing, maintaining and enhancing the SQL server; working with the Database team you will utilise BI tools to generate and support bespoke reports for various business areas.
Why should I apply for this Database Developer role?
- Competitive salary - up to £45,000
- Location – Belfast or Dungannon
- Work for an esteemed technology partner
- Huge opportunities for progression
- Monthly bonus/dinner/drinks events with paid hotels
- 29 days holiday
- High spec laptop and iPhone 7 for all team members
- Flexible with occasional work from home (by and large you will need to be in the office more often than you’re not)
What do I need to get this Database Developer?
- Experience performing key DBA functions on SQL server
- Data Warehouse experience - SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
- Good communicator with strong analytical skills
For a chat about this exciting Database Developer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please click the link to apply and Steph Murray will give you a call!
Why not avail of our £250 referral scheme and share this role within your own network of friends and family?
Experience: 0 yrs