Data Warehouse Developer – Belfast- 12-month Fixed Term Contract- Up to £70K
Who will I be working for?
A global leader within capital markets and funds is currently looking to add to their team in Belfast on a fixed term basis. With their recent acquisition, they have a huge amount of project work available, especially within the Data Warehouse space as they integrate and migrate the core business applications. The role’s primary responsibility is to develop a new data warehouse solution for to take information from the existing financial, HR and corporate administration systems to create a new reporting base for the business.
What experience do I need?
- Experience in building, designing and implementing a data warehouse solution from scratch is essential for this role
- Experience developing visual dashboards and reporting
- Prior experience in making recommendations for potential improvement or changes
- Technical Skills: SQL Server 2016, SQL Server Reporting Services and Integration Services, MS Power BI experience.
What is in it for me?
- 12-month fixed term contract- potential for extension or permanent employment
- Up to £75K basic salary
- Remote working options- WFH 2/3 days per week
For more information please contact Emma Douds today!
Experience: 0 yrs