Data Scientist (Belfast) – Python, R, SQL
Everyone loves an underdog.
Safe to say it can get boring when you know who is going to come out on top each time?
It’s all very predictable.
So where do you sign up to shake things up? Where can you make the playing field even again?
How do you level the playing field?
- Well for starters, your passion for all things data has already given you a head start
- 3+ years industry experience in a Data Science role – with Python and SQL experience (R is a bonus)
- Obstacles don’t blind side you because you are proactive not reactive
- And let’s not forget to mention your biggest support system – your team
If that wasn’t reward enough? Look at what else you will gain…
- Share options.
- Are you a morning person? Me either – start later and make use of the flexible working structure
- Why stop at the standard healthcare cover? dental and optical are just as important too!
- 28 days holidays + stats – book that extra week away in the sun you were thinking about
- And here’s £750 for that photography course/driving lessons you’ve been meaning to take up – your development doesn’t just stop when you leave the office.
A family orientated company working with over 10,000 underdogs in an industry worth over 45 billion dollars and what they do doesn’t just stop at the retailer but is beneficial for you as a consumer also.
Apply here, call me, email me, LinkedIn me – I’m pretty contactable
Experience: 0 yrs