What does the company do?
The firm is regarded as one of the top places to work globally and is justifiably proud of their relaxed work environment, intense commitment to quality and career progression. This is a fantastic way to work with the most cutting edge and high-profile projects in Northern Ireland. You will be working alongside a highly skilled and experienced team of Data Scientists, get hands-on with Machine Learning and AI technologies!
Why should I be interested in this Data Scientist role?
- Salary up to £50,000
- Healthcare, dental, 15% bonus, 20% pension
- Get hands on with Machine Learning and AI technologies
- Modern offices and excellent working environment
What do I need to secure this job?
Looking to speak with candidates who have at least 1 of the following skillsets:
- Data Science – tools such as R, Python, neo4j, Machine Learning etc
- Data Engineering – experience with either Hive, Hadoop, Map Reduce
- BI – Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, SAS etc
- Data Warehousing - SQL, T/SQL, PL/SQL
- Data Management - ETL processes and/or Master Data Management tools (Informatica, SSIS/SSRS etc)
For a chat about this Data Scientist role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Steph Murray a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs