My client works within the MedTech industry; they have a developed a revolutionary cloud product which is currently at market and they are looking to expand their team in Belfast! Their product provides insightful and meaningful results which in turn saves their clients not only time but cost when bringing their medical products to market. They are a small and friendly team, working in an Agile, autonomous environment. You will get the opportunity to progress your career and advance your skillset as they invest heavily in training.
Why should I be interested in this role as a Data Engineer?
- Competitive salary
- 2 days working from home
- Belfast City Centre office
- 37 days holidays, bonus, pension, private medical
- Work with life-changing product within the medical industry
- Clear progression structure within the company
What will I be doing as a Data Engineer?
- You will be tasked to add features to a statistical application, hosted on the cloud which will benefit real life people
- Have autonomy and influence in a small team
- Train in AWS whilst working on a fully cloud based product
What do I need to secure this Data Engineer role?
- 2+ years’ experience building application in R and/or Python
- Some experience with Data Science or a keen interest
- MSc or PHD in a mathematical/statistical degree or relevant subject
- AWS experience is advantageous
For a chat about this exciting Java Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Steph Murray a call on 02895 211 121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs