Data Analyst | Multiple Hires | Multiple Levels | Belfast | Consultancy | £20-£50000
My client is a multinational consultancy, who do things a little differently (Belfast based with minimal travel). This client give their employees the chance to gain experience in a variety of different sectors. Their clients range from government bodies and pharmaceutical giants to leading retailers and investment banks. A maximum of 5% Travel for this team ensures they do not lose out on the best talent. If you want to take the next step in your career and gain a wealth of knowledge, while going back to your own home in the evening, this is the role for you.
This team will hit the ground running, developing and delivering solutions for an exciting, large pharmaceutical company. Succesful candidates will get the chance to work with the most sophisticated technologies available, while being part of a talented team to share their knowledge and experience with.
What do I need to get this Data Analyst role?
Succesful candidates will need to have experience in ‘SOME’ of the following areas:
- Experience with SQL Databases
- 1 - 5 years’ experience working in Data Analytics and Visualisation
- Previous experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience with digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe, Heatmap etc)
- Visualisation tools experience (Tableau, Spotfire etc)
Why should I apply for this Data Analyst role?
- Generous salaries (£20-£50000 depending on level)
- Flexibility with working from home
- Part-time options available
- Max 5% Travel
- Great working environment – lots of socialising and events
- In office gym
- Performance related bonuses
- Medical and dental cover
For a confidential chat about this exciting Data Analyst (or any other) please give Paddy Burns a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below. Why not avail of our £250 referral scheme and share this role within your own network of friends and family?
Experience: 0 yrs