Data Analyst (Belfast - £36K)
Data Analyst | SQL | Visualisation | Multiple Hires | Belfast | Consultancy – with no travel| up to £36,000 | Benefits | Progression Opportunities
What does the company do?
My client is a multinational consultancy, who do things a little differently (Belfast based with minimal travel). My client operates across a wide range of sectors; therefore, you will get exposure to a variety of projects - from Government bodies and Pharmaceutical giants to leading retailers and investment banks.
What will I be doing as a Data Analyst?
This team will hit the ground running, developing and delivering solutions for an exciting, large pharmaceutical company. Successful candidates will get the chance to work with the most sophisticated technologies available, while being part of a talented team to share their knowledge and experience with.
Why should I apply for this Data Analyst role?
- Salary up to £36,000
- Working from home options
- Max 5% Travel – Dublin
- Great working environment – lots of socialising and events
- Performance related bonuses and progression opportunities
- Private Medical and Dental cover
What do I need to get this Data Analyst role?
Candidates should have experience in some of the following areas:
- Experience with SQL Databases
- 1 - 5 years’ experience working in Data Analytics
- Experience with digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe, Heatmap etc)
- Visualisation tools experience (Tableau, Spotfire etc)
For a chat about this exciting Data Analyst role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please click the link to apply and Shannon Tierney will give you a call!
Why not avail of our £250 referral scheme and share this role within your own network of friends and family?
Experience: 0 yrs