#1: A lack of software updates.
#2: Insecure passwords.
#3: Phishing and malware.
Do you know what these are?
If you are interested in this role, you likely do! System breaches and intrusions are becoming a massive issue for companies around the globe and they need people like you to keep them protected!
WHY SHOULD YOU? –
- A £60,000 salary, putting you in the top salary bracket in Belfast for Network Security
- A fair bonus, meaning you are rewarded when you and your company succeed
- Training and development, achieve and grow backed by your company
CAN YOU? –
- Identify vulnerabilities and intrusions?
- Bring your experience of network security to the table?
- Stay up to date with the latest in the threat landscape?
WHO AM I WORKING FOR? –
A global company with over 4000 employees, you will be a part of their ever-growing Cyber Defence team. Working in a team who support your development and encourage you to use your own initiative to protect your company and clients from threats and intrusions
I’M IN! NOW WHAT? –
Drop Claire McAllister a call for a chat, or pop over an email if that’s easier.
And remember to update your PC and use Rick Astley’s guide to password management:
* Never going to give you out
* Never going to write you down
* Never going to run around and reuse you
Everyone will get a response – unless you’re going to shout at me for using one password for everything
Experience: 0 yrs