Cyber Security Analyst -– Belfast- Fixed Term Contract- 9-12 months – Up to £30K
Who will I be working for?
A global leader within capital markets and funds is currently looking to add to their team in Belfast on a fixed term basis. With their recent acquisition, they have a huge amount of project work available, especially within Cyber Security. As a Cyber Security Analyst your key responsibility is to monitor the company’s information assets and manage security systems.
What will I contribute?
- Experience within an Information Security environment
- Experience writing technical and non-technical controls
- Strong experience in active monitoring of cyber alerts
- Experience in reviewing and uncovering new threats
What is in it for me?
- 9-12-month fixed term contract- potential for extension or permanent employment
- Up to £30K basic salary
For more information please contact Emma Douds today!
Experience: 0 yrs