C++ Software Developer (Linux/Networks)
C++ Software Developer | Salary up to £45,000 | Fun and Innovative City Centre Work Space |Award Winning Company | Flexible Benefits and Incentives | Cross-training in C# and Python |
What does the company do?
A market-leading company, founded by a local entrepreneur in 2006, who identified a niche in the market. Fast forward and they are now providing cutting edge products in test and measurement solutions with the aim of improving performance and minimising errors within customer’s networks. My client is looking to expand their team due to a period of growth and success. This is a fantastic opportunity for a C++ Software Developer to further their career whilst working alongside a team of highly experienced developers.
Why should I be interested in this C++ Software Developer role?
- Competitive salaries – up to £45,000 pa
- Comprehensive flexible benefits package
- Award winning company with a worldwide customer base
- Work with a range of modern technologies and languages
- Make an impact in the development of new technologies
What benefits are offered?
- 32 Days holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Health Care Scheme
- Life Assurance Policy
- Critical Illness Protection
- Pension Scheme (5%)
- High Street Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
What will I be doing in a C++ Software Developer role?
- Contributing to the design, development and growth of evolving system software
- Maintaining the performance and flexibility of the suite of products
- Working towards timescales proposed to develop and deliver quality software
- Ensure high levels of quality for all products
What do I need to secure this role as a C++ Software Developer?
- Degree educated in Computer Science or equivalent
- C++ experience in a Linux environment
- Motivated individual with a passion for technology
To gain more information regarding this C++ Software Developer position (or any other), please apply via the link below.
If this C++ Software Developer role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested - we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 1-2 yrs