SAS Programmer (Contract, Immediate Start)
An excellent 6-8-month contract opportunity for a SAS Programmer has arisen in Belfast Centre with a leading organisation that offers a variety of financial services products to its customers and clients.
The role will offer the opportunity to develop both your technical and analytical skills within an organisation that has a friendly and unique culture.
The role also offers the chance to work on IFRS9 projects. You will get lots of exposure to the senior management team and the risk directors within the organisation.
What do I need to get this SAS Programmer role?
- Strong technical background & degree educated
- Strong SAS skill (Base; EG)
- Experience in developing/maintaining MI
- Experience inspecting, cleansing, transforming data
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing, implementing or monitoring Scorecard / Model (PD/LGD/EAD) MI
- Credit Risk or IFRS 9 background
- 6-8-month contract
- Immediate start
- £400-£450 per day
Interested in Contracting?
Get in touch today for some expert and confidential advice to help you make move onto the contract market.
If this is not the role for you but know someone that might be interested- you can refer them to us and if we place them, you will receive a £250 voucher.
Experience: 0 yrs