Contract QA Engineer – Automation- Cucumber –Financial- £450 PD
My client is looking for a Contract QA Engineer with proven experience in global trading applications or financial applications- at an Enterprise level. Working with complex, low latency software you will be able to seamlessly facilitate during the busiest trading days in the global economy.
This company is one of the most reputable powerhouses within Belfast- with its primary tech hub leading global initiatives within its field. This company has recently acquired another leading tech giant and are working on multiple projects- integrating various applications within their core business. As a Contract QA Engineer, you will be contributing to the technology advances of their core platform.
What you’ll need as a Contract QA Engineer:
- Previous experience working on Java based applications
- Strong BDD/automation experience (Cucumber, Selenium etc.)
- Previous experience using Linux
- Financial/exchange industry experience
What you’ll get as a Contract QA Engineer:
- Market leading day rate of £450 per day
- Opportunity to work with the latest tools and technologies the world has to offer
- Contract runs until March 2021, with possibility of an extension
- Opportunity to work from home
If this sounds like your dream role, please contact Tamzin to discuss the opportunity further at any time!
Experience: 0 yrs