Would you like the opportunity to genuinely improve people’s lives?
This company’s product typifies the phrase ‘tech for good’.
What does the company do?
Renowned for their breakthroughs in ethical IOT devices, my client is growing their Mobile Development team to improve the user experience for their growing customer base.
The ‘Contract Mobile Developer’ will join a multidimensional team spanning software, hardware, AI, cloud computing and machine learning.
Overall tech stack inclusive of: Android/iOS/ Flutter, Java, Spring Boot, Web Services (REST, JSON), Hibernate, AWS
What will I be doing as a Mobile Developer?
- Design, define & create new features within cross-functional teams
- Maximize development capability by continuously introducing, reviewing and implementing new tech
- Work alongside current ‘Mobile Developer’ to kick off two applications
What do I need to get this job as a Contract Mobile Developer role?
- Strong experience in Android and iOS development
- Open to learning Flutter as a development language
- Any experience with overall tech stack is a bonus
Why should I be interested in this Contract Mobile Developer role?
- Excellent remuneration - £350+ Per Day
- Get your hands on Google’s newest mobile technology – Flutter
- 4 month contract
- Opportunity to genuinely improve peoples lives
For a chat about this role as a Contract Mobile Developer (or any other) please contact Paddy Burns on 02895 211 121 in strictest confidence or simply email email@example.com
If this Contract Mobile Developer role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs