My client is on the lookout for a ‘Contract Linux SRE'. The successful Linux SRE will be joining a team that is key to my clients success. They will be joining a team, who has grown exponentially from this time last year. My clients platform combines low latency performance with ‘bullet-proof’ reliability. The successful Linux SRE will be joining a FinTech powerhouse and this team is perfect for technologists with ambition.
What do I need to get this Contract Linux SRE position?
Successful candidates will have to display knowledge and experience in SOME of the following:
- Significant experience in a previous SRE role (Essential)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Highly skilled in a Linux/Unix environment
- Proficiency with Python or Ruby
- Previous experience within the 'Financial Sector' is a bonus
Why should I be interested in this Contract Linux SRE position?
- £250- 350 Per Day
- 6 Month minimum contract
- Join a team which is essential to my clients performance
Interested in Contracting?
Get in touch today for some expert and confidential advice to help you make move onto the contract market.
Linux, Python, SCM, Chef, AWS
Experience: 0 yrs