Contract Java Developer – Financial/Trading – Low Latency - £450 PD
My client is looking for an outstanding Contract Java Developer who has experience working on financial/trading platforms. This is a contract role that runs up until March 2021, with possibility of an extension. You will be working with complex, low-latency software which is the clients ‘crown-jewel’ platform.
This company is one of the most reputable powerhouses within Belfast- with its primary tech hub leading global initiatives within its field. This company has recently acquired another leading tech giant and are working on multiple projects- integrating various applications within their core business. As a Contract Java Developer, you will be contributing to the technology advances of their core platform.
What do I need to get the Contract Java Developer role?
- Strong Core Java experience within Finance/Trading industries
- Multithreading/Low latency experience
- Exposure to BDD tools and practices
- Excellent code writing to satisfy low-latency criteria
What you’ll get as a Contract Java Developer:
- Market leading day rate of £450 per day
- Opportunity to work with the latest tools and technologies the world has to offer
- Contract runs until March 2021, with possibility of extension
- Opportunity to work remote
If the above interests you, please feel free to get in touch with Tamzin to set up a confidential chat to find out more about the role and this exciting opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs