Client Services Manager / Service Delivery Manager – Belfast
Client Services Manager / Service Delivery Manager | Meaningful Projects | People Focussed Organisation | Cutting Edge Agile Tech Stack
This Client Services Manager role is an important role within one of our most respected software delivery firms. You will play a critical role in a fast-paced, Agile, digital transformation environment - managing the transition of projects from development phase to support phase – also project managing minor service or development work. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of support services, and managing the client-relationship, across a variety of projects including resources, finances and reporting – ensuring adherence to quality standards.
What does the company do?
One of the leading providers of Digital Transformation Services who have experienced a strong period of growth and success across a number of UK locations. A well-respected organisation, with low turnover, which regularly win awards for their employee satisfaction. The CEO of the company is very much involved in the business and ensures the organisation retains a local and family feel. The company offers an amazing variety and range of projects - employees are encouraged to keep moving around between teams – and developing themselves and other team members.
What do I need to get this Client Services Manager job?
As a Client Services Manager you will ideally possess:
- Demonstrable experience working in a commercial support environment – ideally supporting a large and modern software application – with some exposure to project management
- Experience of managing and motivating team members
- Experience of managing service delivery reporting and review meetings with clients
- Experience negotiating SLAs and Contracts with clients would be advantageous
Why should I be interested in this Client Services Manager role?
- Chance to join one of our most loved consultancies who are in growth mode, and offering outstanding long-term career options
- Salary up to 45k
- £250 training fund to develop your skills in activities outside of work
- Pension, private medical and income protection insurance schemes
- Fantastic out of work social events to bring the family to such as frequent BBQs and team night outs
- An assigned career coach to develop and train you throughout your career to benefit the twice per year promotional opportunities
For a chat about this Client Services Manager role (or any other) please contact Claire Nixon in RealTime in strictest confidence – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs